Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Swimming


In an effort to lose a few pounds this summer, I have been going to the local pool. I set a goal for myself to swim 25 laps every day. I don’t consider myself a very good swimmer, but I do it because it is a healthy way to burn calories. AS I was laboring to execute a decent enough freestyle stroke to keep me from sinking to the bottom of the pool, I was considering how long it takes me to swim 25 laps. Finally, the thought came to me that I if I just kept going I would eventually get there.

As I look back on my current college experience, I realize that the philosophy of just keep going has applied to my school experience. I have been working my way through the  ”25 laps” of school, and here I am about to touch the wall on the 25th lap. The advice to just keep going has paid off in a big way!

Always remember; Keep Swinging for the Fences!

No comments:

Post a Comment